• Does your dog shed a ton, suffer from light bladder leakage and drooling? Are their paws like magnets for dirt and mud and often get wet?
• Are they allowed on the furniture, beds, and just about anywhere you are?
• Is going in the car, or on a walk or hike part of their favourite activities?
• Do they sometimes have "accidents" from poop, vomit, and more?
• If you answered YES to any or all of the above, PawPad® will make your life and cleaning-up after your pets much easier.
• PawPad® is NOT a Blanket or a Sheet!
• It's THE Waterproof Cover that protects anywhere your pets hang out.
• Super Lightweight, Absorbent, Machine Washable and Dryer safe. It’s so easy and convenient to use and move from room to room, and home to car.
How much liquid does PawPad® hold?
Sometimes it happens. Dog's get excited, or they're in a very deep sleep and don't even know they've had an accident. As they age, dogs and cats can develop light bladder leakage. Relax. These accidents are no problem for PawPad®. Click the arrow below for a quick demo.
We've got you covered.
They'll always be our babies even when they're older, and like us, their health changes. As puppies, they pee and have accidents because they're learning. When they're older, they may develop light bladder leakage (always consult with your vet). Keep your PawPad® ANYWHERE your pet(s) likes to hang out. Saves time and stress and makes clean-up a breeze. When it's dirty, just toss it in the washer and dryer.Shop Now
Reviews from Happy Customers 🐾
Perfect for couches/loveseats/chairs, beds, carpets/rugs, the back seat of the car, and anywhere else your pet(s) love to hang out.
• Watch PawPad® in action in this quick video. So simple to use. And don't worry about their mess. It's all contained and controlled on the PawPad®.
• Saves time and stress for everyone in the family and makes clean-up a breeze.